Monday, August 22, 2011

GREAT CVS Experience

I stopped into CVS yesterday for one thing. Vitamins. The brand was on sale BOGO, but this specific B Vitamin was not included. I asked, so they gave it to me BOGO :) Also, I got some nail polish and the sign said, buy $10, Get $4 RR. This would pay for the vitamins. I didn't get the RR on my receipt, because this was from last week. BUT! They gave me ONE of them free and gave me the sale price and RR from last week. I paid $4 out of pocket for 4 nail polishes ($2.99 each) in cute colors, and two containers of Vitamins that were originally $9 each.

I stopped to thank the cashier. I didn't ASK her to do any of this. She said, that is how we were trained. We LOVE our customers and go out of our way to keep them. I thanked her 4 times and told her I won't shop at Walgreen's, but I will write a nice letter to CVS about her efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment