Monday, August 22, 2011

Getting Started

I realized this morning that I've developed the content of this blog around the assumption that everyone uses coupons on some level. Just because I was raised by a mom who was super-skilled, doesn't mean that everyone had the same experience. So, I'm going to attempt to write a getting started guide for those who aren't quite sure how to get started!

Some of the common questions I hear from people when we talk about coupons include, where do I get the coupons? How do you get SO many? How should I store them? What about expiration dates? I'll start by addressing these questions.

I added a page called Getting Started!

If you have questions you'd like to see answered, please either comment them here or email to me!

1 comment:

  1. The getting started is wonderful!!! I do something similar to you except mine are in like a trapper keeper and the coupons are in see through window pages. (like for trading cards) I to go through my coupons once a week when i get the new flyers. thanks again for all this helpful information!

    ReplyDelete