Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SavingStar eCoupons

Did I mention SavingStar? I just received an email, telling me that I redeemed two of the eCoupons. $2 was added to my account after I purchased some McCain smiley fries, at Manda's request. Nostalgia made me some money!

Here's how the program works. You register your store rewards card with the site, and you select eCoupons to be loaded onto your card. When you buy the items, you do not receive $x off on your bill. Instead, the money is added to your account. After you reach just $5, you can have the savings deposited in your bank or paypal account. Or, you can select an amazon gift card.

Seems like a pretty good idea. They don't have a lot of coupons available, but maybe if it gets more popular? I like money being deposited in my paypal account!

Sign up and comment here to let me know you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment