Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welch's Coupons on Facebook Wednesdays

This is new, and although it's Wednesday I have a feeling we'll see this coupon around noon EST.

Sometime today and on future Wednesdays, Welch’s will release Welch’s Wednesdays. Welch’s Facebook page will release 1,000 coupons good for Welch’s Jams, Jellies and Spreads! I am not sure when the coupons will be released nor am I sure on the value of the coupons. (Last week they released $1.50/1 Welch’s Jelly coupons – woohoo!) To prepare to receive a high value Welch’s coupon today, go HERE to “like” Welch’s. Then, pay attention to their status updates throughout the day. 1,000 coupons will go fast. I will do my best to update you once the coupons are available.

**Also – if you are interested, there is a MIR that will get you a FREE Sandwich Keeper wyb two Welch’s Jams, Jellies or Spreads. Go HERE to print your rebate form.

(thanks Addicted to Saving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment