Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today's Walgreen Plan

My mom and I are both off today, and we enjoy trying to get some great deals when we have time! Today, I told her that we need to head to Walgreens because I have a few good deals in mind. Our total out of pocket spending will be $5 for this trip and we will end up with over $30 in items. I think this is a great deal day! So, here's what we will get!

My list for today:

Transaction #1

2 Packs Expo Dry Erase Markers (6 ct.) - $2.99
I will use $2/2 coupon that I printed.
There's an in store booklet with a $3/1 coupon - this applies to EACH item!
= 2 Packs for Free.

Reach Dental Floss (30 yds.) $2.50
Reach Total Care Toothbrush $2.50
I will use a $2.50/2 coupon
= $2.50 out of pocket.
I will get back, $3 in Register Rewards

Transaction #2

3 Packs of Trident Gum (79 cents with in ad coupon)
I will use a $2/3 coupon.
I will pay 36 cents TOTAL for all 3.

Hefty Storage Bags (BOGO @ $3.29)
I will use a $1/2 coupon and my $3 from transaction 1.
= $0 OOP.

My total out of pocket = $2.50

Now, here's my mom's list:

Transaction 1 = Same as mine

Transaction 2:

Hefty Storage Bags (BOGO @ $3.29)
I will use a $1/2 coupon and my $3 from transaction 1.

1 Package Bic Pens (99 cents with in ad coupon)
brings them to 49 cents.

She will use $3 from transaction 1, for a total out of pocket of $2.50



No comments:

Post a Comment