Thursday, August 25, 2011

This afternoon's trip.

I found out that the cinnamon LOL butter IS included in the 2/3 sale. And, so I was able to use 3 75/1 coupons to get those free.  I had $4 RR from this morning.

I noticed that gillette body wash is 2/$7 and I had 2 $2/1 coupons. I ended up with:

First trans: 12 more Edys (I have no more room in the freezer) = $0 OOP + $4 RR
Second Transaction: 12 more Edys, 2 gillette body washes, 2 boxes of green tea bags, 3 cinnamon butters, 3 KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce. After coupons & one $4RR, I paid 59 cents OOP.

Third Transaction: 3 more boxes of tea bags, 2 8 o'clock coffees (2/$9 with a $2/2 coupon). I should have used 2 $4 RR coupons, but the cashier refused to take both. That cost me about $4 OOP.

I have $8 in RR left.

I checked at customer service and the RR coupons CAN be used several at a time. There are BLUE ones that can only be used one per order. Good to know!

I'm waiting for 10 more BBQ sauce coupons, but I'm too tired to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment